CAS77: You're a great Catch


[ad_1]

CAS77: You're a great Catch

I feel terrible for non-participation in any SCS CAS challenges this usually month, so I felt I should at least do anvarious other one this usually month. Which makes this usually card was super easy for CAS77 challenge this usually week is usually to be inspired by the book by Dr. Seuss fis usuallyh one, two fis usuallyh, red fis usuallyh, blue fis usuallyh books along wthe itemh my son along wthe itemh I love through day one. That usually challenge also gave me the opportunthe itemy to dis usuallycover completely new colour, which I usually do not use the combination, along wthe itemh I love how the item looks too.

I love Angela third card of this usually post, where they use the border rows of eyelet lace die, I think the item would certainly be fun to pair up fis usuallyh through the modest pleasures: love feast wthe itemh die border. That usually was once you use this usually die cut until nice! My happy to get some love too sewing machine. ;) I framed the modest fis usuallyh along wthe itemh feelings wthe itemh fillable frames # 2. Since there are a lot of blue inside "water", I use red accents in sentiment, fis usuallyh along wthe itemh embroidery thread to achieve a balance on the automobiled. Obviously a yellow card based just like the book cover!

Sources: AC textured yellow along wthe itemh blue cards. GinaK 0lb pure luxury whthe iteme cards. Agency fillable frames # 2 IAEA modest pleasures: love feast. Evening black ink keepsake; vivid red ink. Copics. Agency Rabat hole die border; Agency fillable frames # 2 die. QuicKutz epic six. Gutermann whthe iteme thread. Sewing machine; DMC embroidery floss red. SU Crystal Effects (to hold the string in place inside holes)


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : CAS77: You're a great Catch
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " CAS77: You're a great Catch "

Post a Comment