Happily ever after


[ad_1]

happily ever after

happy Hump day for everyone! I trust your week is usually going well so far. I suffer wthe itemh my purchases online shopping. I think life could be worse than which, eh? LOL I still have not decided what to order via Stampin 'up in addition to also my sis usuallyter is usually going out for the weekend to work on so I have to decide what I want via Papertrey ink for holiday AD so they can bring the item up for me. Then I received J.Crew catalog in August inside the mail this usually morning in addition to also those of you who kat this point me well kat this point which the fall is usually my favorthe iteme season. Of course, there tons of things fall drool on. I'm producing the best in my mind about a few things !!

card today using three stamps of KOTM Unthe itemy in July. I kat this point I've said the item before nevertheless I have to say which again. I love this usually group! One of the images is usually a damask pattern in addition to also I've been looking designs Damask agency for a long time nevertheless I did not kat this point how much use I'd get out of the item. Unthe item provided me wthe itemh the perfect opportunthe itemy to try the item out. I definitely love how elegant this usually is usually the one I think the item will be enough at the moment! Main picture wthe itemh two love birds hold the chorus lyrics of inside the Church of Love inside the background. Is not the item cute? I stamped twice, birds in addition to also popped some dimension. I also love the feeling of a private line in addition to also a typewrthe itemer! I sponged the edges damask background as well as nestie circle. I felt card need something extra so I used to argue inside the hearts in addition to also beautify feelings. I may have only ever used my Black Diamond argues once before nevertheless I like the effect the item makes here. :)

Sources: SU Kraft natural materials Ivory cards. July 2010 Unthe itemy kthe item than a month - happily ever after. SU red rose, pink rotation basic inks, gray, black ink keepsake Evening; circles Spellbinders great record Nestabilthe itemies. QuicKutz epic six. Sentinel argues in diamonds in addition to also black diamonds. Glue dots pop up relief


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : Happily ever after
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " Happily ever after "

Post a Comment