Stamps for sale


[ad_1]

stamps for sale

I usually say goodbye to supply crafty salesman in has well as 2ND sales hosted by scrapbooks the design. However, they refresh today as well as I truly want to get rid of some stuff. I thought in which the offer in which here in case anyone is actually interested. On eBay you may end up in, nevertheless I would likely avoid fees stage. If you think a cost is actually too high, as well as make me a deal I can not resis actuallyt. ;) All costs are in dollars via PayPal. If you live in North America, I would likely be happy to ship your purchases for free if you spend more than $ 30. I tried to give as much detail as possible, nevertheless I'd be happy to answer any different questions you may have. Please pass on the link to this actually post to all your friends as well as let them ktoday crafty. ! Thank you very much

Fis actuallykars - Child - $ 8 sold
I bought this actually inside past CreativFestival before I begin blogging. He threw away the outer packaging as well as soon opened as well as he was not even the name of this actually group is actually ktodayn for the longest time. LOL There staining light on a few of the stamps, nevertheless most of them have never signed

Hot off the press - Easy as well as ABCs simple - $ 10 each
I have two of those, one bras well as practically a fresh one win whichh some spots. Spots do not affect the qualin whichy of the stamps. These stamps on the original acetate sheets, nevertheless not inside original wrapping cover

local King rubber stamp - stodayflakes - $ 8
There are mild staining of the whin whiche pigment ink nevertheless the spots do not affect the qualin whichy of the stamps

QuicKutz - squares Retro A2 embossing folder - $ 5 sold
this actually has hardly been used, they are fresh in practice

seal Bella -. cuppacakeabella - $ 6
gently used as well as in original condin whichion

seal Bella -. mwahbella win whichh words -. $ 8
gently used as well as in original condin whichion

seal Bella - pmsabella - $ 5
gently used as well as in original condin whichion

seal Bella -. pregabella - $ 4
gently used as well as in original condin whichion

seal Bella -. teddybella - $ 5
gently used as well as in original condin whichion

Stampin 'until - Heart to Heart punch - $ 10
My punch is actually the original black type win whichh a crane thumb

[ Stampin 'until - a lin whichtle fresh person - $ 10
this actually is actually the appointment of the first SU I owned than ever, I bought in which off eBay after in which was win whichhdrawn. I've accumulated quin whiche a few groups of children since then as well as do not use this actually one anymore, nevertheless I still love in which. Has some staining on the rubber, wood, which does not affect the qualin whichy of the stamps

Stampin 'until - Bonn Fun - $ 25 sold
I bought this actually set directly via my point of view SU offer. It has been used gently win whichh light staining, nevertheless the spots do not affect the qualin whichy of the stamps. There are no stains on the wood blocks themselves. Is not some stamps 2 lay has well ass SU completely blocks nevertheless I was keen to do in which win whichh my stamp

Verve - sweet on you - $ 8
[1945015onlythreeoftheimages/wassignedfeelingsas well asstainedwin whichhherneverthelessshespotsdonotaffectthequalin whichyofthestampsWerenotsignedall 5offeelings

Verve - Up, up as well as away (in addin whichion to the bonus fancy tree) - $ 10
as well as there are spots on the six pictures in which I used nevertheless in which does not affect the qualin whichy of the stamps. No two images signature.



[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : Stamps for sale
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " Stamps for sale "

Post a Comment