Beauty Magazine Color Challenge: quirky-cutesy, clean style


[ad_1]

Beauty Magazine Color Challenge: quirky-cutesy, cleaning pattern

this actually is actually my first time participating from the challenge of colour Beauty magazine. When I saw this actually combination of beautiful colours, which included Kraft, as well as I only had to do this! However, I could not have made this actually card wthishout a couple of completely new things in which arrived from the mail this actually week: a wonderful guava cards by Angela beautiful, as well as my request by Baker yarns as well as Twinery. I'm not sure how to describe my style card generating this seems to me to be all over the place sometimes, nevertheless this seems quirky, cutesy clean as well as like a good way to describe my style more of time. How can I describe my personalthisy as well as wardrobe anyway! ;)

wthish this actually card, I pulled the three colours of the vehicleds I had then decided this actually purpose, each one might serve. I decorated wthish some neverthelessterfly Rhinestones as well as create antennas as well as body using a wire decoration. Since I only had Baker twine to represent the colour sea foam, as well as looped around the frame three times as well as tied this off. I wis actuallyh I was from the ink fresh peach foam or feelings, nevertheless since I do not I had to settle for a cake crumb. This kind of actually card has several layers as well as you wis actuallyh this was you had filmed the better. It will not only lead to the recipient enjoys the real beauty. Ha ha.

Sources: SU Kraft, natural materials as well as Ivory wonderful guava cards. Ink souvenir Rich cocoa. Ink SU crumb cake. Agency fillable frames # 4; Agency neverthelessterfly dreams. Agency basics of Birth. Agency in Bloom panel impression. Agency fillable frames # 4 die. Butterfly IAEA die. QuicKutz epic six. Caribbean baker Twinery filaments; as well as SU Rhine core. Lewis actuallycraft 24 gauge stainless steel wires. Forever in pop time points. Glue dots pop up relief


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : Beauty Magazine Color Challenge: quirky-cutesy, clean style
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " Beauty Magazine Color Challenge: quirky-cutesy, clean style "

Post a Comment