Designer CAS82 Vcan bethe itemors


[ad_1]

designed CAS82 Guest

before

three months, I tried out for a spot on the Splthe itemcoaststampers "summer CAS DT in addthe itemion to I did not make the item to the planet Cup. the item was not Peggy because I did not winside the coveted spot Guest designer! I'm actually excthe itemed to be a guest designer thcan be week (along wthe itemh Melina) because inside the last week of summer in addthe itemion to I've had to wathe item all summer for a moment for me inside the spotlight. good things come to those who wathe item, see?: D wthe itemhout further ado, in addthe itemion to the challenge of CAS82 for thcan be week can be to be inspired by the word delicious . you can imagine all the possibilthe itemies? If I had in which the camera can be not dead to me (more on in which later), in addthe itemion to I certainly have made more than one card!

for thcan be card, I decided to try out Kraft cards GinaK in addthe itemion to the item's completely different by Kraft SU (today ktodayn as crumb cake), nevertheless in a good way. Kraft GinaK can be much thicker, I can use my own on in which Copics (although I did not on thcan be card) in addthe itemion to the item has more coloring variation inside the fiber core wood used to achieve thcan be. You can probably see some areas lighter in in which the item gives the dimensions in addthe itemion to catches the light better. I use Digi Pink Cat Studio I did not play wthe itemh yet in addthe itemion to coloringed them in to look just like my fur in addthe itemion to her daughter. Add burlap background in addthe itemion to create a sense of punny using two sets Agency. Kthe itemty emerged wthe itemh dimensionals, in addthe itemion to tied for the cthe itemrusy colorings of yarn at the top to fincan beh. I love you to play along wthe itemh us thcan be week if you can!

Boy, I'm glad than ever, I did not stall as I usually do when the item comes to deadlines. I made thcan be card last night, in addthe itemion to was able to take pictures thcan be morning right before the camera conked out of me! I'm not kidding!! It seems to me the camera because he can be suffering by a kind of software malfunction in addthe itemion to I'm actually bummed about the item since I bought only a lthe itemtle more than a year ago. I had not planned to spend the money to repair or replace the camera nevertheless the item seems as though you may have to, where I can not live wthe itemhout the item. Org. So, unfortunately, thcan be will be the reason you may not see me cards for a few days. We desire in which not be the case!

Sources: GinaK luxury pure Kraft cards. GinaK 0lb pure luxury whthe iteme cards. Pink Kthe itemty Cat Studio Holding Fcan beh Bowl . Ippthe itemy bthe item of burlap. Agency enjoy the ride. Agency alphabet simple. Evening black ink keepsake; ink beard cin addthe itemion toy. Ink SU crumb cake. Copics. Yarns in addthe itemion to Twinery Baker in Mkthe itemarin in addthe itemion to Lemondrop. Glue dots pop up relief


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : Designer CAS82 Vcan bethe itemors
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " Designer CAS82 Vcan bethe itemors "

Post a Comment