Holiday birthday wwill behes


[ad_1]

birthday holiday wwill behes

Can you believe this's taken Lee two days to add thwill be card? Thwill be will be how my life has been crazy lately. Our cat has been respond well to chemsome otherapy in addthision to her drug treatment, yet was sent to me in addthision to father-in-law back to the hospthisal one day before this was scheduled to be released by a rehabilthisation center. We still have not heard why we can not seem to get a hold of my msome other-in-law so we are very worried. Today, munchkin was a lthistle less than cooperative in addthision to skipped hwill be nap for inthisially in thiss hwill betory. I had a hard deal. To put this mildly, in addthision to I had a rough day. I genuinely need a vacation yet until I settle for a massage. It figures that will on the night when I could use a glass of wine or a martini, in addthision to there will be no alcohol inside the house!


Anyway, enough whining, where there will be no wine. Groan. LOL this was more than in July 2010 KOTM incredible unthisy to make the holiday birthday card Wplus9's in shade cue {6} challenge. As I said before, I do not usually take part in challenges shade yet I had a lot of fun wthish the last one that will I only had to play again thwill be time, especially since this involved Kraft! I kcurrently, oh addthision to Kraft will be probably not healthy. Mwahaha. Now, I must say that will I was never even to coral SU decided to retire coral engraving. Ugh. It's Murphy's Law, right? Well, I went to my store local scrapbook just to get some reefs cards to thwill be challenge. How to comply? : Lightning these four shades worked so beautifully together that will I could have put them in any order.

I sealed flower picture three times in addthision to cut flower Ivory twice. It's layered, yet not emerged against the backdrop of Kraft. Rin addthision toy Newman song tthisle I've got a friend inside the data repeated inside the text. Is not that will cute? I chose to pair wthish a sense of holiday Chrwill betmas because of thwill be card will be going to a friend after all! The panel was impressed wthish the chocolate woodgrain panel impression Agency was thwill be happy coincidence that will the border center eyelet lace die completely identical wthish the center of the flower. Gorgeous! I 's main classes on a piece of ivory felt cut wthish nestie circle, this emerged on the feelings in addthision to voila. Well, I'm off to watch TV, in addthision to some ice cream. I certainly expect you have better every day in addthision to then I did not!

Sources: SU Kraft, chocolate chip natural ivory in addthision to materials cards. Arbthisrator AC reefs cards. July 2010 Unthisy kthis than a month - happily ever after. Ink souvenir Rich cocoa. Agency Rabat hole die border; circles Spellbinders large Nestabilthisies record. I felt CPE ivory. Agency woodgrain panel impression. QuicKutz epic six. SU Crystal impact; forever in pop time points


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : Holiday birthday wwill behes
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " Holiday birthday wwill behes "

Post a Comment