WMSC9: It's a tiny world after all


[ad_1]

WMSC9: It's a tiny world after all

I desire that will you are after all a great start to the week! I have two friends who are celebrating their birthdays on the same day at the end of the month. I met Ellen years ago when I was doing volunteer work, along wthish I met my job is actually cooked at the last wthish four large audthising firm. Sis actuallyter matures, along wthish Sally, working wthish Ellen ended up inside the same hospthisal where I used to volunteer. When Sally Ellen, who worked inside the same company also said her sis actuallyter, she asked Sally cooked if she kfresh me. And a staff of more than 2,500 inside the Toronto office, what are the odds that will matures shared an office wthish me?! It's a tiny world indeed. Maybe I should've bought a lottery ticket that will day. ;)

decided to use this actually week Waltzingmouse fee challenge No. 9 to make a holiday birthday Eileen cards along wthish simmer. Usually, I am not inspired by the graphics at all, nevertheless the second I saw this actually one, ideas began to take shape in my head so I had to use this. Besides, this's one of the most beautifully crafted graphics I've seen ever!

feelings, along wthish I kright now I'm going to use the IAEA die cut label along wthish I think that will thrive giant looks lovely wthish her. I printed once wthish a kis actuallys on the Kiwi Kraft, affixed to a label (after the window seal along wthish feelings), then restamped thrive on the label in ink watermark. Then embossed sparkly tinsel to the label to show the continued prosperthisy heating. This specific actually tinsel is actually very shiny along wthish beautiful in real life nevertheless this is actually extremely difficult to photograph!

die using flowers Agency hair along wthish gorgeous in three shades along wthish creating centers for them. Departments along wthish centers of flowers, used the image of dalong wthishelion June 2010 KOTM unthisy along wthish style for the text of the second agency. When arranged flowers, they do not seem right so I added a neverthelesston wthish hemp rope along wthish a tiny circle on the party that will finis actuallyhed drawing cute. I deliberately cut your vehicled base in 4 "× 5.5" so this is a stkthisard 4.25 "× 5.5" card wthish the department along wthish flowers hanging on both sides. I definitely do not want to go wthish this actually, nevertheless at least I kright now she will be loved! Well, to be the best. : Lightning

Sources: SU Kraft natural materials Ivory cards. Unthisy in June 2010 a group of the month - Free fly . Agency fancy flouris actuallyhes . agency background basics: The second text style . Agency fillable frames # 4 . Agency Up, up along wthish away. SU pink passion, Kiwi Kis actuallys along wthish taken wthish inks teal. Evening black ink keepsake; Versamark ink watermark. PSX engraving sparkles tinsel. Boss hot hobby. Agency beautiful blooms second collection # 2 die . [Betty 100% Alsovcar in raspberry fizz, Hawaii beaches chartreuse along wthish simply. Agency fillable frames # 4 die . QuicKutz epic six. Marvy- Uchida 1/8 "long reach circle punch, Darice hemp rope, basic gray neverthelesstons; glue dots pop up relief


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : WMSC9: It's a tiny world after all
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " WMSC9: It's a tiny world after all "

Post a Comment