Last Blog Award!


[ad_1]

Anvarious other award blog!


on Friday, I received anvarious other award blog, thwill be time coming from the beautiful Sally Watkins, who became the first friend on Splthe itemcoaststampers then I recently joined the design team pink cat Studio! Sally, actually an honor to have you pass thwill be award on me. Thank you very much !!

Now I need to pass thwill be award to seven favorthe iteme blogs. favorthe iteme may mean many different things as well as the item was hard to whthe itemtle my lwill bet to seven. Most importantly, I want to be spreading love to those who inspire as well as entertain me even here they are are:

Alice
Jennifer
Erin
Meg
Angela
Smthe itema
Susan

It's It was a busy few days as well as I'm trying to be good to myself, as well as therefore does not contafrom the posts, although I've been busy working on some cards in which will be posted at 10:00 thwill be evening. ;) Hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend

[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : Last Blog Award!
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " Last Blog Award! "

Post a Comment