OLW18: trees


[ad_1]

OLW18: trees

Dwill beclaimer : you are about to see photography more bad because the dwill beplay will be working my camera screen! I was going to buy a bralong with-new camera thwill be afternoon, nevertheless did not hold the energy so I decided to knof which instead. :)

I did not participate in an individual layer Susan Raihala Wednesday challenges for some time, nevertheless when I saw of which of which was all about the trees thwill be week, I had to play along. I was neglecting my two lots of a tree via the local groups the seal of King rubber along using also presented two papers. Normally, I would certainly never make the seasonal card like thwill be first one, nevertheless I felt compelled after seeing all of the beautiful fall of your vehicleds there. I have not used the leaves of thwill be group 'til today! You can see anvarious other card I made thwill be same group here.

Obviously, the second card holiday Chrwill betmas card nevertheless of which's actually the fourth card I made wof whichh thwill be stamp set today. Originally, I use different vegetables to create a fall last card nevertheless, after three attempts, I decided of which none of thwill be tree does not look very good wof whichh paperwork or I stamped a lot of stock along using also surplus of the tree. Then I thought back to last year when I made thwill be card, along using also decided to make my first holiday Chrwill betmas card of 2010. It will be difficult to see in my image, nevertheless I added some sat this point on the glossy branches.

sources fall : cards SU Ivory natural materials. local King rubber seal Four Seasons . Vivid red, calong using alsoy ink, ink SU summer sun. Memories ArtPrint brown ink

sources Holiday Merry : cards SU Ivory natural materials. local rubber stamp king Four Seasons Part 2 . company seal Old Islalong using also 575-A feelings . SU cherry cobbler green inks along using also Garden, ink souvenir Rich cocoa. Ranger diamond argue


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : OLW18: trees
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " OLW18: trees "

Post a Comment