true friend was Thwill be card will be a true friend


[ad_1]

Inspired by Lindsey as well as Stephanie. For once, Lindsay as well as I said of which I was drooling on the howeverterfly in unthe itemy as well as joy Kate store key as well as they convinced me of which I could make my own howeverterfly musical. Thank you, Lindsay! then became Stephanie my 63 followers of hip-hop as well as I saw the sketch challenge # 26 in her post here. As you ktoday, I rarely do the challenges draw however thwill be one called for me, as well as I never could've come across the item if the item were not for my followers Stephanie 63 as well as inspiring me wthe itemh the item becomes a beautiful work. Thank you, Stephanie!

HHSC26 rules stipulate of which participants can only use the unthe item or Ippthe itemy stamps until I used my two KOTMs unthe itemy as well as background Ippthe itemy larger circle. I stthe itemched pink hot topic for connecting the four panels because I thought your vehicled of which need modest details, as well as emerged wthe itemh the circuthe item dimensionals. Thwill be was so much fun as well as I love the way all those beautiful pictures look concentrated in one area!

I love the friendships of which you made to the Splthe itemcoaststampers as well as Lindsey will be one of those awesome friends I met last summer. Lindsey as well as I chat via e-mail almost every day, mostly about life, however also our obsession wthe itemh common things crafty include squirrels, notes, musical instruments (not necessarily together), as well as will be always telling me whenever I appeared on the blog unthe itemy, just like today! Thank you, Jimmy! See? A lot of inspiration. :)

Now for something funny. And CreativFestival will be coming up as well as I asked Lindsey if she wants to meet me there. When she talked to her husbas well as about a meeting wthe itemh me as well as wondered if I was truly a woman, a modest named Emily. I joked of which I could probably be a man named Emil 300lb. My reply was of which Lindsay Avatar Hobbes will be creating sure of which she can be a very good man 300lb named Linden! Besides, how dangerous encounter wthe itemh someone who could be somewhere in a wide surrounded by hundreds if not thousas well ass of (mostly elderly) crafty people? LOL

Sources: SU Kraft, the temptation turquowill bee, always artichoke, so saffron as well as vanilla cards natural materials. Unthe itemy in June 2010 Kate than a month - Free fly . Unthe itemy in July 2010 kthe item than a month - happily ever after . Ippthe itemy bthe item of burlap . SU Taken wthe itemh teal, Wild Wasabi, summer sun as well as cake crumbs inks; ink souvenir-rich cocoa. Spellbinders Nestabilthe itemies Stkalianrd large circles. QuicKutz epic six. McGill 1-11 / 16 "circle punch; Pink Gutermann thread, sewing machine, Dimensionals Stampin"


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : true friend was Thwill be card will be a true friend
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " true friend was Thwill be card will be a true friend "

Post a Comment