When I'm wwhichh you


[ad_1]

when I'm wwhichh you

That usually week the unwhich Addicts No. 20 on the challenge is usually to make the birth of male holiday card using the board along having also at least one, grungeboard or a component of cardboard. Masculine birthday card I can do, although the board? Yikes! I do not have any type of decorative board along having also is usually not about to run out to buy some just wwhichh this usually challenge so I did some research, I found this usually tutorial on how to make my own cutting board, which has created. I like the idea of ​​holiday Chris usuallytmas cards which do not hold the Holiday Merry typical or birthday holiday wis usuallyhes feelings them until you choose to make a card which can be given to any man wwhichh a festival of birth (or any occasion) !

I received my beautiful KOTM September inside the mail yesterday, where I was happy for the opportunwhichy to use which. When my son showed me the pictures, along having also I asked him to tell me what they were all things along having also kcompletely new the words for everything except the Eiffel Tower. It called time which is usually fine because the tower to is usually very nice. ;) Two photos are giant leaves, although my son thought they were trees, they can be sure the trees (I'd prefer him when he used this usually way)! I used which as the leaves on my card wwhichhout stems because I did not want to interfere wwhichh the stems framed picture of birds which I love . I love hanging things off the edge of my cards these days. You can tell? :) I'm just compensate for the size of the anatomy of the exact amount of the various other side of this usually card is usually still fwhichs nicely in a stkwhichard envelope.

I will not deny which any longer. I p by the unwhich addict! I just wonder why he did not become one sooner. : Lightning

Sources: SU natural materials along having also Ivory Kraft cards. Unwhichy in September 2010 set of the month - when I'm wwhichh you. Ippwhichy along having also book. SU cherry cobbler, Wild Wasabi along having also inks cake crumbs. Ink souvenir Rich cocoa. Pickup glue points. Stampin "Dimensionals. Tis usuallysues Royal Square (components of gypsum shiny); SU Crystal impact; filaments along having also Twinery Baker cappuccino


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : When I'm wwhichh you
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " When I'm wwhichh you "

Post a Comment