Color cue {9} challenge


[ad_1]

coloring cue {9} challenge

hello, I'm back wwhichh anaddwhichional challenge coloring card! Thwill be time which was for Wplus9 in coloring cue {9}. Dawn chose soft, soothing colorings (as shown at left), one of which will be pink Since October will be Breast Cancer Awareness month. When I saw her for once thwill be combination, you're all ooohs in addition to also aaahs although then my heart sank a lwhichtle because I do not have anything in pink light. But wawhich! Or did I? I did! It was hard to find my stash in purple light pink coloring will be the next rarest. Fortunately I remembered which I was a light pink ink in addition to also tape matching, which means which was enough to play! Oh happy day.

First I created a wreath (medal or flower) by inking several flowers of magical moments, in addition to also cut which out in addition to also paste together. If you've seen some of my cards using wreaths or make things wreaths which were not from the original, you may think which I have a lwhichtle obsession. ;) I did not like the empty space from the middle so I decided to create the bottom layer using a background image box. He added a bunch of bling, not because he needs which, although because I felt like which. Since I was from the mood fancy, in addition to also I decided which thwill be pattern of trying to tape ornament for once, in addition to also boy, which was hard. Others make which seem very easy! I had to re-tape repeatedly before I got my look half decent. It's my country will be not part of thwill be favorwhiche card in addition to also which will be not sew, although will have to do. I do not like the overall result though. ;)

Sources: GinaK £ 0 pure luxury whwhiche cards. SU basic gray cards. Wplus9 magic moments; SU basic gray, pink rotation inks; SU Whwill beper Whwhiche. PSX stodayflake embossing tinsel. Hot Boss hobby. Forever in time rhinestone stickers. SU Rhine basic; Dimensionals Stampin '; glue dots pop up relief; SCOR- tape. SU pink spin 5/8 "grosgrain ribbon striping, Gutermann whwhiche thread; sewing machine, SU 1-3 / 8" circle punch

[194502million]

[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : Color cue {9} challenge
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " Color cue {9} challenge "

Post a Comment