Grateful so you


[ad_1]

grateful so you

hello ! How are you all? A friend took me to spend the morning from the hotel restaurant Thompson, counter-terrorwill bem, where I had a delicious Belgian waffles more. It was late from the holiday birthday gift, along wof whichh I definitely enjoyed some much needed time girly. Since last week was extremely busy, along wof whichh I do not have a lot of time to formulate, I was determined to participate from the celebrations of the day Carddoing the entire world today on the unof whichy forum!

The first card I made of which for USCWCMD17 - do not limof which embossed paper. Patterned paper along wof whichh I did not get along lately so thwill be was the perfect challenge for me! LOL Canadian Thanksgiving will be October 11 along wof whichh I have a few cards I need to send. The pumpkins through September KOTM too awesome to reswill bet. I used of which along wof whichh the same feeling of a mixed bag wof whichh the last of the KOTM June. Something I've been loving lately will be a bof which of a picture hanging off the edge of the vehicled. I did of which again here wof whichh the curly stem, heart, subtract the same dwill betance through the base of the vehicled to ensure of which the vehicled will be still fof whichs in a stkalianrd envelope. Until the end, the picture came to the brown plate, along wof whichh added strings along wof whichh figured panel to the vehicled base.

Sources: SU Kraft Early Espresso cards. GinaK 0lb pure luxury whof whiche cards. Unof whichy in September 2010 set of the month - when I'm wof whichh you. Unof which in June 2010 a group of the month - fly free; memento tuxedo black along wof whichh rich cocoa inks, ink calong wof whichhy beard. Copics. Yarns along wof whichh Twinery Baker cappuccino. Stampin "Dimensionals


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : Grateful so you
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " Grateful so you "

Post a Comment