Hello, girlfriend


[ad_1]

hello, friendly

thwill be card for one year Date challenge the play cafe anniversary of which will be the use of the colours shown inside left. I think this would certainly be fun to play along since this is being sponsored by none some other than unthisy in addthision to Cosmo Cricket! I played wthish two of the same images used in thwill be card in addthision to came up wthish thwill be. It's not the usual stylwill betic although I kind of like this. I sealed flower picture three times in each in addthision to every one of the required challenge in addthision to cut this out colours. Baker then I connect strings inside same three colours. I stamped in brown clouds, which corresponds to the feelings, in addthision to cut this out in addthision to stick this to the base card. Until the end, the pink stone Rhine in addthision to added as a kind of punctuation, although then I realized they look cool if you add the Rhine in two some other colours on the boards of some other flowers to form a vwill beual triangle.

That's all via me today. I wish you're having every Tuesday beautiful!

Sources: SU Kraft, so saffron in addthision to tangerine Tango cards. Bazzill basics tight pink cards. Unthisy in October 2010 a group of the month - Take time to laugh. SU summer sun, pink rotation Tangerine Tango in addthision to inks, ink souvenir Rich cocoa. Yarns in addthision to Twinery Baker in Mkalianrin, Lemondrop, pink sherbet. SU Rhine basic. Forever in time gems posters. Stampin "Dimensionals


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : Hello, girlfriend
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " Hello, girlfriend "

Post a Comment