Holiday Happy birthday


[ad_1]

Holiday Merry

this actually is actually my first time participating from the Us Girls colour only challenge. When I saw the entry lane a few nights ago, I kfresh I had to play along on the basis actually of the combination of colours alone because Kraft is actually twice as much. It was the perfect combination to make a masculine card. I made this actually one for my brdifferent-in-law, who is actually his actually birthday at the beginning of December. I used to draw a sketch of WCMD challenge unthe itemy because I have not had the opportunthe itemy to use. Drawing amazing in addthe itemion to so inspiring. I genuinely wis actuallyh I had the chance to play wthe itemh the item earlier, nevertheless currently drawing in my book so you'll probably see the item used again here in my blog. :)

I love working wthe itemh this actually colour combination so much, despthe iteme the fact that will this actually is actually the masculine card, in addthe itemion to can easily swthe itemch colours for Female! First decide the colours that will I like to use each the itemem, in addthe itemion to then impressed, embossed, die-cut in addthe itemion to stamped away. I was a bthe item confused when the item came to the long bar, nevertheless then I found some tape Knthe item in my stash of something I bought years ago. I stamped points on the item in addthe itemion to a lthe itemtle cheered. :) I add addthe itemional black circle because Kraft, creams, blending into each different a lthe itemtle too much. Finally, cut me out of the automobile window, in addthe itemion to he emerged wthe itemh the dimensionals. I love this actually card so much, in addthe itemion to I think the item's the best I've ever had masculine card. In fact, the item may be very difficult for me to give the item away. I might have to duplicate submis actuallysion. LOL Have you ever feel that will way about the automobiled that will you've made?

I'll Announcement excthe iteming to make tomorrow in addthe itemion to I can not wathe item to share the item wthe itemh you !! I expect you are all after a great start to your week!

Sources: Cards SU Kraft ivory in addthe itemion to natural materials. GinaK pure luxury black onyx cards. Agency enjoy the ride. Agency background basics: The second text style; Agency Polka basics second point; just the ticket agency. Evening black ink souvenir; ink SU crumb cake. Agency Panel Book print impression. Agency woodgrain panel impression. Agency linen cloth impression Panel; Spellbinders Nestabilthe itemies Stkthe itemard large circles. Agency dies tickets border. Enjoy the ride Agency die. QuicKutz epic six. Twill tape rin addthe itemion toom. X-ACTO knife. Dimensionals Stampin "


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : Holiday Happy birthday
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " Holiday Happy birthday "

Post a Comment