It's a beautiful day


[ad_1]

It's a beautiful day

glory for unthe itemy in order to get thwill be group to me in all 5 days! I love the variety of offers thwill be group in addthe itemion to have a lot of great feelings. I particularly liked thwill be one because the item reminds us to enjoy every day. I combined the background of clouds ( love ) in addthe itemion to flowers wthe itemh one of my feelings favorthe iteme in thwill be group to make thwill be card for Unthe itemy addicted to the challenge thwill be week. UAC23 requires us to make a monochrome card wthe itemh a pop of coloration. It was created behind the clouds that will blocked direct my Crumb Cake ink pad frame repeatedly Kraft cards. As you kat this point, I like a simple card in addthe itemion to make thwill be one gave me some different ideas so you may see a few more cards in thwill be style!

I wish you're enjoying all thwill be beautiful day. We are having the most beautiful fall weather here in Toronto, in addthe itemion to the item's supposed to be very warm thwill be week, too!

Sources: SU Kraft engraving Coral cards. Unthe itemy in October 2010 kthe item than a month - Take time to laugh. SU crumb cake in addthe itemion to a red rose inks; ink souvenir-rich cocoa. Darice hemp rope. Dimensionals Stampin "


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : It's a beautiful day
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " It's a beautiful day "

Post a Comment