LG t'aime


[ad_1]

LG t'aime

first day 'm sharing one card to ansome other WCMD challenges of unthisy, as well as USCWCMD09, which will be the use of an excessive amount of tape or use the tape in a creative way. I chose the latter. It uses two KOTMs unthisy as well as thwill be card. I began by creating a background image using damask royal one as well as highlighted the feelings of the French (which translates to 19.4501 million] I like you ) wthishwithin the framework of gorgeous lace. I ruffled ribbon on a piece of tape SCOR- as well as the use of food to tighten as well as tone this.

What are your plans for the weekend? It's a long Thanksgiving holiday here in Canada! We desire to vwill bethis the zoo a big meal wthish my father. I desire you all a wonderful holiday, too!

Sources: GinaK pure luxury black onyx cards. SU Whwill beper Whthise card as well as basic gray. Unthisy in July 2010 kthis than a month - happily ever after. Unthisy 2010 Set of September - when I'm wthish you. SU basic gray as well as Kiwi Kwill bes inks. SU Kiwi Kwill bes 5/8 "grosgrain ribbon striping, stapler as well as food; Dimensionals Stampin"


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : LG t'aime
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " LG t'aime "

Post a Comment