Party Party Party


[ad_1]

Party Party Party

I'll be back wthe itemh along withifferent unthe item WCMD challenge card , this usually time for USCWCMD20 which is usually to make the holiday birthday card. I always want to make the most of my collections in addthe itemion to use every single character. I have not used this usually wonderful picture of the all 5 seats, in addthe itemion to thought the item could be perfect for a holiday birthday card.

I stamped image in all 5 different colours, cut in addthe itemion to one chair in each colour. After deciding where you want chairs of sthe items on a card (pun intended), in addthe itemion to stamped by feelings chairs appeared on your vehicled base from the same posthe itemions as they are on the stamps. Then I punched two holes on each side of the emotions, threaded two colours of yarn through opposthe iteme ends tied together in a bend. It seems to me a party! ;)

Sources: GinaK £ 0 pure luxury whthe iteme cards. Unthe itemy 2010 Set of September - when I'm wthe itemh you. SU red rose, Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi, Brilliant Blue elegant inks in addthe itemion to eggplant; keepsake ink black tuxedo; Dimensionals Stampin '; SU 1-3 / 8 "circle punch; Marvy- Uchida 1/8" long reach of a circle punch. Yarns in addthe itemion to Twinery baker in pink sherbet in addthe itemion to Peapod


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : Party Party Party
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " Party Party Party "

Post a Comment