Pink Cat Studio ~ October 7 Digi variation!


[ad_1]

Pink Cat Studio ~ October 7 Digi variation!

Are you ready for some delicious digis actually completely new festival Birth of Studio pink cat? Of course you as well! 'Tis actually the season to start producing holiday Chris actuallytmas cards if you have not already, as well as I trust to be inspired by what you see here today! I ktoday I certainly I am. ;)

First up is actually a set of three holiday Chris actuallytmas trees. We can call them up a family of trees! I ktoday, how very Chris actuallytmasy me to describe them of which way. ;) I kcompletely new I would certainly love to cut my photos as well as cut them did. I cut every three separately yet popped them into the final two cards from their original locations on the digthe ideaal indicator.

background was created by the oval mask designs using the sun's rays emotions. I almost forgot I even had a stodayy engraving of which folder as well as use the idea here, along wthe ideah some scoring. I coloured pink trees because I made this actually card as an introduction to a trust to be able to stick to the challenges, to create a pink holiday card!


Next up is actually Lily Elf holds one of those regal trees tall. This particular actually Digi very cool. I just want to go marching right along wthe ideah the idea! I think we have to request a copy of Billy this actually one. ;) It was not a surpris actuallye, as well as I cut out of the picture again, along wthe ideah some simple hills as well as anchored my lthe ideatle scene wthe ideah the feelings of the Sunshine designs as well as strings Baker.

Thank you to enjoy the release of Digi day wthe ideah me! If you want to see the vehicleds as well as addthe ideaional projects, please go to more than one blog design team of which the links from the sidebar. Next Thursday, Pink Cat Studio will have an awesome mini rubber release! I trust to see you again before although then. Have a wonderful day!

sources three holiday Chris actuallytmas tree : SU basic gray as well as turquois actuallye temptation cards. GinaK 0lb pure luxury whthe ideae cards. Pink Cat Studio three trees Chris actuallytmas holiday. Sun designs CRSW004CU (LG); ink rays souvenir black tuxedo; Copics. Spellbinders Nestabilthe ideaies classic big ovals. Cuttlebug dots Swis actuallys embossing folder. QuicKutz epic six. Stampin "Dimensionals

sources Leila Elf carrying tree : SU Kraft, Real Madrid red cards as well as whthe ideae whis actuallyper. GinaK 0lb pure luxury whthe ideae cards. cat pink Studio Lily Elf carrying a tree. sun designs CRSW004CU (LG) rays; ink SU wild Wasabi. Red ink beard. Copics. yarn as well as Twinery Baker in Maraschino. Stampin "Dimensionals


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : Pink Cat Studio ~ October 7 Digi variation!
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " Pink Cat Studio ~ October 7 Digi variation! "

Post a Comment