Vcan bethe ideaors UAC22 designed


[ad_1]

designed UAC22 Guest

I [194501million] Even thrilled to be a guest for addicts determined to unthe ideay challenge thcan be week! What I'm still somewhat fresh to the family unthe idea (Oh, how I love them) along wthe ideah I could not stop smiling when Maria asked me to be the guest designer. The best part was being able to choose the type of challenge for a week along wthe ideah my country. I had a lot of ideas, yet since I've been having a lot of fun experimenting felt in recent times, I wanted to use of which in my challenge. UAC22 of which challenge thcan be week can be to eliminate the hair or fabric. It's your choice!

I think of which the leaves (or trees, as my son calls them) coming from September KOTM are my favorthe ideae photos in thcan be group, along wthe ideah thinking back to thcan be card, along wthe ideah I think of which the paper make beautiful striped petals. After some experimentation, I dcan becovered of which the ink memories works best when the rubber seal red stamps of which feel, yet the ink Staz-On works best when postage stamp polymer clear to hair I seal six petals (just in case; you just a few here) along wthe ideah cut the idea out. Felt I wanted to be the focus, of course, so I kept the rest of the vehicled in neutral colorations. The center of the flower feet wthe ideah a mix of cloud along wthe ideah sunshine as well as dalong wthe ideahelion KOTM of June. I also used the dalong wthe ideahelion centers on these cards along wthe ideah I love the way in which the idea seems! The feeling can be the same combination of the two feelings of KOTM June, which I used on thcan be card. I love of which thcan be card will work for any occasion.

I desire you find some time to play along wthe ideah us thcan be week! Please go to the unthe idea Challenges forum to learn more along wthe ideah see what we can set you back only win by playing along wthe ideah us thcan be week. Thank you for vcan bethe ideaing along wthe ideah I desire to be a beautiful day!

Sources: GinaK pure luxury Kraft along wthe ideah Black Onyx cards. GinaK £ 0 pure luxury whthe ideae cards. Unthe ideay Kthe idea month of September - when I'm wthe ideah you. [194501million] Unthe ideay in June 2010 Kate than a month - Free fly [194501million] . Memories of black ink. Agency Hawaii along wthe ideah saw the shores of wool. Spellbinders Nestabilthe ideaies Stkthe ideaard large circles. QuicKutz epic six. McGill 1-1 / 4 "circle punch, SU 3/4" circle punch. Glue dots clothes along wthe ideah floats on the surface relief


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : Vcan bethe ideaors UAC22 designed
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " Vcan bethe ideaors UAC22 designed "

Post a Comment