We believe ... Again


[ad_1]

sincerthe itemy ... in addition to also again

for the month of October, in partnership wthe itemh Splthe itemcoaststampers MD Anderson Cancer Center desire to be able to adhere to the automobiled drive for patients who are fighting breast cancer. And all the automobileds to the adoption of these challenges go to the MD Anderson Cancer Center. Maternal grin addition to alsomsome other died of breast cancer. He incorporates always been on the minds of the women in my family so I'm happy to make some cards for thcan be great cause. I thought I could start wthe itemh a challenge HYCCT02C which can be the use of brown colour in my usual place Staple (Kraft, haha) in addition to also pair the item wthe itemh pink.

I almost did not post thcan be card because I am not completely satcan befied wthe itemh the item, although I can not determine what the item can be. Let me tell you how I made, in addition to also then you can tell me what you think. I kbrin addition to-new I wanted to use one of the leaves (or trees as my son calls them) of KOTM unthe item in September in addition to also pair the same feelings in which I used on the last card. I thought the item could be nice wrapping twine around the pink paper in addition to also the use of felt behind the plate die cutting. I cut hair piece in half in addition to also moved away, in addition to also then joined the paper. I thought I could try letterpressing again to highlight the beauty of the paper. I wanted the impression of a more subtle although oh ink pad can be slightly curved so the item was hard not to get ink on the flat part of the plate impression. I'm not sure if the item will dry than ever! LOL Let me kcurrently what you think in addition to also if you have any suggestions on how to improve thcan be card for the next time. :) I love to see your cards for Hope you can stick the item to leave me some links in addition to also will jump on them!

Sources: SU Early Espresso cards. GinaK 0lb pure luxury whthe iteme cards. Unthe itemy in September 2010 set of the month - when I'm wthe itemh you. Ink souvenir Rich cocoa. SU whcan beper whthe iteme in addition to also pink inks passion. Copics. Agency in Bloom panel impression. Matt Agency stack one die. Agency Raspberry Fizz wool hair. QuicKutz epic six. Mania Rhine iridescent paper. Yarns in addition to also Twinery Baker in pink sherbet. SCOR- tape. Glue dots pop up relief


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : We believe ... Again
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " We believe ... Again "

Post a Comment