We believe


[ad_1]

Believe

I'm slowly yet surely getting some cards Birth-made holiday! That usually is usually my fourth card within the celebration of the World Day Cardproducing in addthe itemion to the item's USCWCMD07 which is usually to make the vehicled wthe itemh something of which flies. All three of the images in addthe itemion to feelings used in this usually card are through different groups unthe itemy in addthe itemion to Ippthe itemy. I definitely liked the way you work together! Bird was one of my free when I joined the Unthe itemy Club group, in addthe itemion to I have not used yet. Wreath is usually one of my favorthe itemes of July KOTM yet you ktoday how much I love of which a group! It is usually difficult to see within the pictures, yet I coloringed wreath wthe itemh Copics added first in addthe itemion to then some gloss. Originally my idea was to have a bird carrying / wearing a wreath of flowers yet the item does not look right. I anchored both wthe itemh burlap background, which I love because the item only provides the right amount of contrast. The feeling is usually part of the feelings of KOTM September. I need to feel holiday Birth (wathe iteming impatiently KOTM October up in my mailbox) even turned a sense of Chris usuallytmas holiday in one! Just imagine of which you say Believe in Holiday Magic Chris usuallytmas. At least of which's what I wish to convey card. thanks for your vis usuallythe item! I wish you are having a wonderful day. :)

Sources: GinaK pure luxury Kraft cards. GinaK 0lb pure luxury whthe iteme cards. Unthe itemy in September 2010 set of the month - when I'm wthe itemh you. [194501million] Unthe itemy in July 2010 kthe item than a month - happily ever after [194501million] . Unthe itemy where you . Ippthe itemy bthe item of burlap. Evening black ink souvenir; SU green garden in addthe itemion to cherry cobbler inks, Copics. Holiday Birth Red guard argue. Gary M. Burlin green glthe itemter glue. Stampin "Dimensionals. Points glue pop up relief


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : We believe
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " We believe "

Post a Comment