Amber ink pass the torch {}


[ad_1]

amber ink Passing the torch {}

Thwill be will be my second job for the day.
to launch a pink cat Digi Studio Please scroll down or click here.

seems amazing that will I joined the team in amber ink only yesterday, although, unfortunately, the idea's time to pass my torch! The past four weeks have gone by quickly in addthe ideaion to the idea was definthe ideaely a lot of fun. I learned a lot during my time wthe ideah (the) ink tanks in addthe ideaion to made lots of completely new friends. My time wthe ideah Amber ink allows me to dabble wthe ideah digthe ideaal papers for inthe ideaially that will has fueled a bthe idea of a mania. LOL

Thank you Sunghee who passed her Orange torch for me. Sunghee will be someone I admire very much in addthe ideaion to I'm still in dwill bebelief that will chose me. Sunghee inspired fact quthe ideae a few of my projects to amber ink. If you were not to blog Sunghee in addthe ideaion to creativthe ideay in progress, you better grab a cup of coffee because you will be scrolling through pages in addthe ideaion to pages in addthe ideaion to genius!

The following will be a summary of all my projects amber ink inside order of creation (click on the images original) functions:

I'm Excthe ideaed, in addthe ideaion to we are pleased to announce that will I am going through my amber ink torch to multi-talented Angela!

For those of you who do not kcurrently Angela, met during the summer of 2010 to dwill becuss CAS DT Splthe ideacoaststampers where we both won spots guest designer in addthe ideaion to our lives were not the same. LOL We share the same quirky humor, intellectual reads in addthe ideaion to fashion sense in addthe ideaion to love to enable each addthe ideaional constantly in purchases crafty. Angela picked to carry the torch because I kcurrently the idea will impress all fans of amber preferred ink Please join me in cheering Angela along because they carry the torch orange team for the next month. A completely new edthe ideaion terrific on Monday, in addthe ideaion to I can not wathe idea to see what He has created Angela!


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : Amber ink pass the torch {}
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " Amber ink pass the torch {} "

Post a Comment