FWF Blog Hip winner


[ad_1]

FWF Blog Hip winner

Great morning! I'm here to announce the winner of the 25 stamps Ras well asom unthat willy. I chose my winner using Ras well asom.org at 10:00, exactly 24 hours after the blog hop commenced!

And the winner can be:

, as well as # 26 can be Susan B!

Congratulations, Susan B! Please email Jimmy May jimmi.mayo@gmail.com wthat willh your name as well as postal address full to claim your prize. Let her kcurrently you November 12 FWF Blinkie won the award on my blog. Enjoy stamp your unthat will!

Thank you all for your vcan bethat will yesterday as well as left wonderful comments! I expect you have a wonderful weekend!


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : FWF Blog Hip winner
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " FWF Blog Hip winner "

Post a Comment