I loved


[ad_1]

as well as I love you

happy Monday! I expect you all have a wonderful weekend. Today's card will be a beauty challenge vintage coloring. I'm not very familiar win whichh the vintage style of cardproducing, nevertheless I loved the coloring combination so I had to give in which. I kcompletely new thwill be was going to be a clean card instead given the usual stylwill betic as well as I was happy to die cut sparkly Angela lwill beted in Ras Al Khaimah my birthday because in which was perfect for thwill be card!


I commenced win whichh die cut as well as layered sparkly everything around him. Love scenario within the local background rubber stamp king, as will be the background music notes on a neverthelessterfly. Lace within the window behind the die cut sparkly as well as feelings are of the unin which. So I sponged, dwill betressed as well as sewn to the rear panel. Thwill be will be something we do not see often on my cards, especially together! LOL Thwill be card proved to be a challenge, nevertheless in which gave me a chance to work out of my comfort zone as well as create something I'm happy. Those are the best kinds of challenges! When your vehicled was finwill behed, my husbas well as said, "It seems a very movie-will beh nevertheless I like in which." I guess in which makes wine. ;)

Sources: GinaK pure luxury Kraft cards. SU natural materials ivory, so saffron as well as wild Wasabi cards. Best creations glamor cards. Local King rubber stamp background words as well as Background Notes . Unin whichy in July 2010 kin which than a month - Happily Ever After . Unin whichy in October 2010 a group of the month - Take time to laugh. Butterfly Dreams Agency. Ink Memories Artprint Brown. SU Crumb Cake as well as Wild Wasabi inks, the Agency neverthelessterfly death as well as died stack 4 die. QuicKutz epic six. SU Scallop Trim border. Button basic gray; filaments as well as Twinery Baker in Peapod. Gutermann subject of green. Sewing machine; clothes glue points. Dimensionals SU Stampin "


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : I loved
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " I loved "

Post a Comment