Sparkle season may have


[ad_1]

may sparkle season have

this usually card for the challenge coloration cue {10}, which is usually the use of the colorations shown from the left. Wplus9 each member of the design team also chose their own groups along win whichh you can blog dawn vis usuallyin which or click on the image to see the some other colorations. One of the reasons I love Dawn coloration cue challenges much because I am amazed at their abilin whichy to choose the coloration combinations in which are stipsing along win whichh surpris usuallying. I often fall in love win whichh her even if I'm not entirely sure in which works at first. That usually is usually a real example of in which!

That usually was a punch decoration for almost a year at this point, along win whichh in which was definin whichely time to use in which. I was a couple of stamps of magical moments to decorate the ornaments, sponged up the edges, along win whichh I added some Rhine colorationed win whichh Copic marker purple along win whichh punching holes from the top along win whichh strung them win whichh purple yarn. I stamped a feeling of unin whichy in November along win whichh Kate emerged ornaments on Kraft card base win whichh dimensionals. That usually was so much fun along win whichh easy so I think I will use this usually design to make a large batch of holiday Chris usuallytmas cards. Lovers will glorify purple because I was about to say in which I may actually like purple after generating this usually card! ;)

Sources: GinaK pure luxury Kraft along win whichh £ 0 pure luxury whin whiche cards. Wplus9 magic moments; the unin which in November 2010 kin which than a month - a picture-perfect. Vivid red ink. Ink SU Lavender Rabat. Evening black ink souvenir; SU punch ornament. Marvy- Uchida 1/8 "long reach circle punch, basic SU Rhine; Copics; yarns along win whichh Twinery Baker in Lilac; Dimensionals Stampin '; SU Crystal impact


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : Sparkle season may have
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " Sparkle season may have "

Post a Comment