Unthisy FWF Blog Hip November 5 {}


[ad_1]

unthisy FWF Blog Hip November 5 {}

Said Friday along using also also hello to my blog FWF-hop! I've been my stamps unthisy of love Stephanie very much to me along using also also encouraged me to participate so I am here! As you can see, clouds do not have a silver lining. They have those sparkly red. ;) And those genuinely special to be holiday ornaments hanging through them!

I created a background of red cloud on Kraft chose the top of the cloud scheme as a perfect place to hang ornaments. I stamped the cloud again along using also also cut this out. After sealing the background of burlap ornaments before sealing this, cut this out along using also also attach them to the cloud wthish twine. Silly me put ornaments from the wrong order. They was from the right order at the beginning along using also also then threading dwill belocation along using also also turned them! oh well. I coloringed in some rhinestones along using also also clear wthish Copic marker along using also also attach them to the tops of ornaments. The feeling of the perfect home thisty called Oh joy which I received as a gift after thwill be card appeared on the page of the child unthisy on Facebook. What a great lthistle gift!

Be sure to check out the Blog Module For a complete lwill bet of participants Hip blog. Look for blogs which have blinkie Special, along using also also then leave a comment on thwill be blog for a chance to win 25 stamps unthisy ralong using also alsoom! Have a wonderful day!

Sources: Cards SU night Navy, Real Red, Kraft along using also also timid blue; Kate unthis in October of the month - Take time Laughter . unthisy Oh joy . Ippthisy bthis of burlap. Unthisy vivid red ink. SU blue ballet along using also also brilliant blue along using also also night marine inks. Yarns along using also also Twinery baker in Maraschino. Holiday Chrwill betmas Red guard argue; SU Rhine basic; Copics. Dimensionals Stampin "


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : Unthisy FWF Blog Hip November 5 {}
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " Unthisy FWF Blog Hip November 5 {} "

Post a Comment