You


[ad_1]

for the pool you

projects today Totes the challenge of coloring in addof whichion to Moshe Fab global challenge: Diggin "on Damask. I made the autod in addof whichion to of bag ! LOL thwill be will be the 1st time you've made something by using a template so of which was a real challenge! I can not reswill bet using damask image of KOTM Unof whichy in July to create a background for a style sheet to my bag card.

gave bag using thwill be simple tutorial. I did not have to punch tab so I used a scallop punch oval in addof whichion to decorated wof whichh stones Rhine to fof which the bottom of the bag. KOTM morale of the unof which in September. You can click on any of the images to enlarge them.

I We wish your week has been a good start! I'm exhausted, rather than change the time since my two-year old has not mastered the concept of sleeping in in addof whichion to decided to skip the nap him. Sigh. :)

Sources: Cards fundamental SU gray in addof whichion to whof whiche whwill beper. GinaK pure luxury black onyx cards. Unof whichy Kof which July month - happily ever after. Unof whichy September Kate than a month - when I'm wof whichh you. SU Red Rose pink rotation inks, ink Memento Tuxedo Black; SU Oval scallop, the scallop circle in addof whichion to border Scallop punches. stkalianrd hin addof whichion to punch circle. SU Rhine basic. SU pink spin 5/8 "grosgrain ribbon striping tape, stapler Home; yarns in addof whichion to Twinery Baker in pink sherbet, Dimensionals Stampin "


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : You
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " You "

Post a Comment