Amber ink holiday blog hop!


[ad_1]

Amber ink holiday blog hop!

hello to the Amber ink holiday blog hop! If you're coming through the blog Wendy Bryce, you're right on track. If not, be sure to start a blog Amber ink so as not to mis usuallys anything! There are hidden prizes to be won so make sure you leave a comment on each blog. ;)

I love to convert non-Chris usuallytmasy stamps to holiday cards. Can you say?! ;) Can be a lthat willtle mermaids so nice we enter the holiday spirthat will! This kind of usually was the cutie through the group Can I keep that will? !! very fun in addthat willion to easy to shade. Last month, on my way home through the dentis usuallyt, I stopped at Fabriclin addthat willion to in addthat willion to bought $ 40 worth of felt. I figured that will was time to cut that will, just a lthat willtle. LOL I make a Santa hat in addthat willion to red glthat willtery whthat wille classical poetry.

I also used frequently neglected Martha Stewart punch in addthat willion to stamp collection to create a sat this pointflake background Sea chips (or sat this pointflake coral reefs). Obviously I have not used the punch nevertheless that will did not stop me through using the stamps! I thought that will feeling optimized for the automobiled. The innocence in addthat willion to wonder of children at this usually time of year just makes my heart sing.

next stop on the hop is usually awesome Angela!!!

Sources: GinaK pure luxury Kraft in addthat willion to £ 0 pure luxury whthat wille cards. Amber ink Can I keep him !! ? Martha Stewart stamps in addthat willion to punch sat this pointflake polar . Evening black ink keepsake; ink SU crumb cake. Copics. Whthat wille hair in addthat willion to red glthat willter classic Cunene team; clothes glue points. Dimensionals Stampin "


[ad_2]
http://cheapestdigthat willalart.com/Amber ink holiday blog hop!


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : Amber ink holiday blog hop!
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " Amber ink holiday blog hop! "

Post a Comment