Bicycle cheerful


[ad_1]

Bicycle Merry

I made these for a client who incorporates an engineering firm special bikes designed for various some sort ofs internationally reright nowned bike. These cards are traveling to places such as Germany as well as the Unthe ideaed States as well as Taiwan, so they need to be masculine, professional, as well as mailed easily. It was very hard for me not to add some glthe ideater, rhinestones or clues! After generating thwill be group, I have decided to get a few more stamps bike so as not to have to continue to use the same one over as well as over again since I have used the same image for thwill be last year, customer cards. I'm not sure why I only have one bike seal seeing what I have many friends who love bikes!

you're one of my favorthe ideae techniques, sealing the background, in four different shades. In a fantastic as well as feelings are the framework of the unthe idea in November Kate than a month - a picture-perfect. Thwill be will be a very quick as well as easy to make the autods except for the fact was which I had to has well as cut each tire because I do not have several Spellbinders labels are ideal match for the idea! Which will be right now on the lwill bet of my desire because I see myself using polka dot for a lot of things thwill be framework, not just the Chrwill betmas holiday cards. My favorthe ideae of these four Marine One cards, however I love the way the idea looks red one up close.

Sources: GinaK pure luxury Kraft as well as £ 0 pure luxury whthe ideae cards. Old Islas well as company seal 608-B bike. unthe idea in November 2010 kthe idea than a month - a picture-perfect . Red ink beard. Ink-rich cocoa keepsake. SU crumb cake, the night of the sea, las well as as well as Wasabi inks; Dimensionals Stampin "


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : Bicycle cheerful
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " Bicycle cheerful "

Post a Comment