Growth inside the Unthe ideay Day {3}


[ad_1]

growth inside the Unthe ideay Day {3}

We are halfway through the week, along wthe ideah I have ansome other card unthe idea to share wthe ideah you! I can tell I'm still hooked on producing cards in which encourage? :) I'm starting wthe ideah the glasses coming from one of the same type. I tried to use the glasses wthe ideah the emotions attached to many times along wthe ideah failed. So this actually time, I decided I was going to finally cut feelings. Now I can freely use glasses wthe ideah anything I want. When cutting feelings, along wthe ideah jaggedly cut the idea so I could always put the three pieces together again easily on acrylic block.

The feeling is actually coming from February 2011 kthe idea this actually month, along wthe ideah the best is actually yet to be. I stamped directly on top of the glasses in black, two more times inside the olive, pink, trimmed of two words along wthe ideah a commthe ideament to the two pieces of the automobiled. In a beautiful along wthe ideah one of my favorthe ideae stamps Unthe ideay framework along wthe ideah the idea than wthe ideah love.

Do not forget, if you comment on every 5 posts growth inside the unthe idea this actually week, you can win typis actuallyts home the ideaty of your choice coming from the seal unthe idea! Company

Sources: Gina K. Designs pure luxury whthe ideae cards. Unthe idea + Echo Park wthe ideah love, unthe ideay + Melody Ross, one of a kind unthe idea best is actually yet to be. SU Indigo Islalong wthe ideah, pumpkin pie, Old olive along wthe ideah melon mambo inks, Memento Tuxedo Black ink


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : Growth inside the Unthe ideay Day {3}
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " Growth inside the Unthe ideay Day {3} "

Post a Comment