Here we grow again


[ad_1]

Here we grow again

This specific usually is usually my a second job for the day. If you are looking to grow my day within the unthe item {2} else, please scroll down or click here.

Kim sharing this usually card on paper hugs blog today. It's a peek at one of the brand also also-new groups in which publis usuallyhed on June 1. Are you completely excthe itemed? I squealed as well as squealed when I saw her for the very first time this usually group will, too. ;) do not worry. It does not make me sad to work wthe itemh the stamp of the child. I admthe item I certainly wis usuallyh has been producing cards like this usually for myself, yet I can not help yet smile when you are working wthe itemh illustrations gentle Kim.

within the items original posthe itemion, yet I stork stas well ass a curved neck as well as legs to make the item look like the item was flying. very fun! I hung a blanket wrapped wthe itemh a baby on the beak, as well as stamped skyline of Metropolis usually signed feelings in three colorations: 'we' is usually painted blue to match the stork as well as "growth" within the olive suthe item wthe itemh a blanket wrapped. Finally, I added yellow to argue all the windows for vis usuallyual interest.

see you Thursday monthly blog hop great! ;)

Sources: cards natural SU ivory. Gina K. Designs pure luxury whthe iteme cards. Echo Park, a walk within the park group. Paper TBA hugs as well as Metropolis usually. Evening black ink keepsake; SU & Old Party gathered olives inks, Copic markers. Sentinel argues in yellow


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : Here we grow again
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " Here we grow again "

Post a Comment