Said


[ad_1]

Be happy

mom along wthe itemh I rarely agree yet she was right when she told me of which even though I lost the last I have many reasons to be happy. I made this actually card to remind myself of which I have a lot to be thankful for. I used four stamps arts champion: Boom Boom Flower, one of the star, the bralong with newspaper horizon ... along wthe itemh be happy. The a few colorations are the champions of the Arts in May to challenge coloration competthe itemion. When I first spied on Pom Pom single flower starburst within the catalog in 2012, I was wondering if they have been working together for the times when I did not feel like colorationing a flower. It turns out the item works perfectly along wthe itemh brings more diversthe itemy on each of the stamps. Using a few colorations on a clean along wthe itemh simple card turned out to be somewhat difficult. I tried two different groups before I came up wthe itemh this actually one. In the first along wthe itemh second edthe itemions, along wthe itemh the flower is actually very light along wthe itemh very dark background. It's fun to play around wthe itemh the scene. Installation within the fifth coloration is actually the hardest part, yet I finally came up wthe itemh the idea to reduce the feeling. That actually will be the last one of my gallery entrances Idol 2012.

Sources: Cards natural SU whthe iteme. Arts champion Boom Boom Flower, one of the star, the bralong with newspaper horizon along wthe itemh be happy. Cup champion arts Hey Joe, pool, green soft, yetter bar along wthe itemh soft apricot inks shade; Tim Holtz modest Attacher along wthe itemh foodstuffs


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : Said
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " Said "

Post a Comment