I think about you


[ad_1]

think about you

includes arts hero contest in June I think about you theme in addition to also also features cards of which we encounter feelings. I've been hoarding a few supplies of which friends have sent you at the end of the two of them up here. To start, I sealed the background paper on the vehicled base in addition to also also affixed the label of water through Angela. Then attach one of the straw red Jocelyn paper sent me. (Thank you, girls!) I stamped open science through Shout on two types of what I gather up the basic gray in addition to also also those attached to the straw. Next, stamped feelings of emotions throughout the year on two lines in addition to also also added a tiny bow. Until the end, in addition to also also I cut off the top of the straw at an angle to fthe item the upper inclination for science in addition to also also rounded lower right corner of the vehicled.

Thank you for your vcan bethe item today! Enjoy the rest of the weekend

Sources: SU desert sin addition to also also cards.! Papertrey ink Aqua Mcan bet cards. What basic gray paper pad so. Champion brin addition to also-newspaper background Arts, hooting in addition to also also year round feelings. Wet ink shade Cement champion the arts. Evening black ink keepsake; Papertrey ink Matt stack 4 die. Kikkerlin addition to also also straw red paper. Carousel tape eggshell vintage seam binding. Uniball tower whthe iteme gel pen. We R Memory goalkeeper corner chomper


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : I think about you
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " I think about you "

Post a Comment