I was fab


[ad_1]

you Fab

Kim sharing thcan be card on paper hugs articles today. It was a lot of fun to create. I do not often throw things together like thcan be along wthe itemh keep going. It was hard to stop! It was a great feeling along wthe itemh a sign of Qwick Qwips, wthe itemh partial feeling tinyer than inside open along wthe itemh hexagons of Geo Graphic air. I sign classes on the pcan betol, along wthe itemh a couple of circles along wthe itemh some strips of paper, each of collecting life echo Park boy. I was going to stamp some stars along wthe itemh add some gems, nevertheless I figured I should stop just because the item was already so colorationful wthe itemh burlap along wthe itemh Staple embellcan behments!

Sources: SU crumb cake along wthe itemh watermelon Mambo cards. Panel life paper 6X6 Echo Park boy. Paper hugs Qwick Qwips, inside open air along wthe itemh geographic GPU. Evening black ink keepsake; champion Cerulean Arts Hotel ink along wthe itemh chalk. Ink SU watermelon Mambo. Sizzix 2 "Hexagons Bigz die, SU 1/2" along wthe itemh 3/4 "punches circle, Doodlebug lime eyelet; We R Memory throw one crop in Dile Eyelet along wthe itemh Snap Punch, May Arts series marine burlap, Tim Holtz tiny Attacher food, foam tape


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : I was fab
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " I was fab "

Post a Comment