You are my sunshine


[ad_1]

You are my sunshine

happy Canada day to all my friends as well as family from the Canadian home as well as abroad! That actually is actually a picture I took on Friday while we were on the ferry bound for the is actuallylas well ass. It was very hot as well as had quthe ideae a few days. I wish you all stay cool as well as enjoy the weekend!

I am sharing card is actually made wthe ideah lots of stamps champion of the arts. Thinking from the heat made me use this actually feeling, which is actually the release of the hero / Art Studio Calico sentiments completely new vigor. I combined the idea several deaths as well as cloth sticky again to create this actually card sunlight y. Here's how I did the idea:

First, I took a piece of cloth sticky-back as well as seal the layers ras well asomly flowers carved Dictionary greeting

then I used my paper trimmer to cut a one-inch strips. Support removed to reveal the adhesive which braids around her die cutting circular which is actually slightly tinyer than the piece that will fthe ideas over the top of X-cloth.

after the idea formed folds enough, I took a piece of facial tis actuallysue as well as rubbed against his actually back in order that will folds do not adhere to the base card as well as go flat. After that will the sun is actually collected, as well as the commthe ideament to Panel feelings, some shadeed pearls Copic as well as rounded corners to finis actuallyh.

Thank you for your vis actuallythe idea today! I will have a very special job for you tomorrow. :)

Sources: Gina K. Designs pure luxury Kraft as well as whthe ideae cards. SU more mustard as well as tangerine tango cards. Arts champion clouds, engraved flowers, greeting Dictionary, envelope style, sending you love as well as vigor feelings. Watermark Ink Versamark. SU Indigo Islas well as as well as Tangerine Tango inks, the hero of the arts neverthelesster bar as well as soft apricot shade inks; arts champion Stoday ink as well as chalk. Claudine Hellmuth Studio Ivory fabric adhesive back. Stkthe ideaard circuthe ideas Spellbinders large circles as well as Lacey. Hero Arts frame cut F. SU basic pearls. Copic marker. We R Memory goalkeeper chomper corner. Foam tape


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : You are my sunshine
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " You are my sunshine "

Post a Comment