[ad_1]

Dazzling day

Dazzling Day

happy Monday! I expect you all have a wonderful holiday! It was a crazy few weeks as well as finally I had a chance to relax a bthe idea as well as the judiciary for fun. That does not happen often. LOL I make a card today for Summer Adventures theme arts champion July contest. It uses the background of clouds as well as a couple of brin addition to-new stamps. And finally I got the designer woodgrain after drooling over the idea, which seems like an eternthe ideay, as well as I used the idea as water for my beach scene. I signed the feelings of many of the Chris usuallytmas holiday messages in two colorations. Of course, I could not help nevertheless include a pair of flip flops sparkly publis usuallyhed late last week inker designs of which. :)

Thank you for your vis usuallythe idea today! I expect to have a great start to your week

Sources: Bazzill Kraft cards.! Gina K Designs cards black as well as whthe ideae. Red cards SU SR. DCWV gloss cards. Arts champion clouds, designed woodgrain as well as many holiday birthday messages; keepsake ink black tuxedo; guard fell broken glass as well as China inks intensthe ideay; SU Real Red ink. Inker Lil 'Flip Flop designs die; foam tape


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id :
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " "

Post a Comment