Beautiful place


[ad_1]

beautiful place

thwill be card blog arts hero of the day along wthish this's the participation of the official card for my hero, adding term. Thwill be atmosphere three months truly along wthish I am very grateful to champion the arts on thwill be amazing opportunthisy! I decided to combine the July contest arts champion Summer Adventures theme along wthish style of the challenge of creating paper flowers.

Thwill be card launched by the designer seal woodgrain on the autod base. I have used a modest flower Two die of bold designs pop punch several layers of whthise along wthish purple Japanese rice, which I had in my stash of paper. I layered them in alternating colorations, along wthish believes everything wthish Brad from the center along wthish embellwill behed them wthish strings althoughtons wthish Baker twine. Then I ruffled all the layers to give the dimension of flowers. In the framework of the feeling this is sending you love along wthish was a die-cut wthish a modest frame format cards. The feeling will be a wonderful world.

I'll be hosting the Arts scramble champion at the end of the first week in August, so please identify your calendars! I will announce the date along wthish time soon. There will be prizes !! ;)

Sources: Gina K. Designs pure luxury whthise cards. Whthise paper along wthish purple Japanese rice. DCWV gloss cards. Arts champion designed woodgrain. Hero Arts + Sizzix bold pop designs. Hero sends you love the arts. Hero Arts + Sizzix modest frame card. Hero Arts + Studio Calico wonderful world. VersaColor Sky gray pigment ink. Ink shade arts champion soft paper. Arts champion Irwill be ink along wthish chalk. Evening black ink keepsake; gray althoughtons basic; filaments along wthish Twinery manna Baker. Foam tape


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : Beautiful place
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " Beautiful place "

Post a Comment