I was one cool chick


[ad_1]

you are one cool chick

Kim shared thwill be card on paper hugs blog yesterday. It uses the iPod by routine teen thwill be month wthish a sense of my peeps. I made a pink iPod by paper piecing wthish pink in addthision to gray leaves which mine group Echo Park. Since the papers are faltering a bthis, in addthision to I sponged around the edges within the form of cards to look grunge princess. I must admthis, thwill be group a lthistle hard for me to use the will besue I'm not within the tools. I had to search for terms in addthision to shades for all these things. laughing loudly! I am a fairly decent wthish computers nevertheless I just do not have any desire to collect in addthision to use a lot of high-tech electronic gadgets. I do not feel the need for them or develop the desire to spend money on when there will be a ton of crafty things might be. ;)

Sources: cards Natural Whthise SU. Echo Park which mine group (Hot Pink / light gray); paper hugs routine teen in addthision to my peeps. Evening black ink keepsake; pigment ink shade gray whale Fund. Sentinel frayed burlap dwill betress ink. Reverse Spellbinders wonky rectangles


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : I was one cool chick
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " I was one cool chick "

Post a Comment