Joined


[ad_1]

Date of us

the birth of my son's fourth holiday in less than three weeks. For the longest time, the party wanted Octonauts although changed hcan be mind a few weeks ago to the tip of Lego Cin whichy. We found plates as well as cups Lego store inside party last week. But there was a pre-printed invin whichations, which could make in which very easy as well as less time consuming, although I did not contain the satcan befaction of generating in which myself. Of course, I do not have any stamps Lego so I improvcan beed. That in all emergency as well as construction vehicles, not to mention the bras well as completely new series of mining so in which was easy to find stamps in which fin which any one of these topics.

I started out by cutting through the skyscrapers in two colorations die so I could layer them to create a scene dimensions. Then I stamped a whole bunch of tcan besue boxes of healthy emotions to serve as Lego blocks stacked. I am commin whichted to them in pairs as well as stamped the feeling of the outdoors on the upper face as well as a mass of emotions in a healthy bottom. Next, I heat embossed all of the helicopters through the sunny side up as well as cut odors them. Then I collected filaments attached blocks for helicopters. It can be the most time-consuming part of these calls as well as I was chuckling to myself all the time. My son will squeal when he sees thcan be, as well as I kright now he'll tell me thcan be not where attachments goods on helicopters! However, the place was the most logical as well as easier for thcan be purpose. ;) After I fincan behed putting all the papers together, as well as they seem to need to be a lin whichtle more even added inker some overnight designs die Cloud, commin whichment apartment for base card

my husbas well as came as well as I am win whichh the idea Lego building lin whichtle bags looting so we picked up all the pieces of loot bags at the Lego store. I'm going to do a printed step-by-step for parents as well as packs everything in favor of bags win whichh the names of the children by a copy. I can not wain which to share in which win whichh you when you're done!

see you tomorrow to hop release paper hugs August blog! : D

Sources: Gina K. Designs pure luxury whin whiche cards. SU Real Red, as well as a night of marine cards. The paper even hugs Sunny Side, healthy emotions as well as outdoors. Memento Tuxedo black ink. Slideshow Fund Frost whin whiche pigment ink. Zing embossing whin whiche powder; inker Lil 'designs rainbows as well as clouds die. Death's favorin whiche things namics horizon. Yarns as well as Twinery Stone Baker. Foam tape


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : Joined
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " Joined "

Post a Comment