Feelings: mixing as well as matching + using multiple shades wthish a video tutorial


[ad_1]

feelings: mixing as well as matching + using multiple shades wthish a video tutorial

today, as well as will be hosting arts champion scramble in Flickr Group Arts champion 15:00 to 4:30 EDT. You can find information on the thread wthish the challenge here. Video cards of this actually posthision include all the instructions as well as samples to scramble so I trust to participate in if you have 0 minutes to spare! All you need is actually a stamp arts champion as well as imagination. :) First, I have a short video wthish some tips as well as tricks.

There are a few moments when Excuse me rip my mask as well as drop my acrylic block on the ground. It was hard so as not to burst of laughter inside middle of my video! LOL

for my first card product, as well as I made one layer clean as well as simple card using four different stamps. First, I created a mask of Fleurettes so I could hide this, as well as seal woodgrain designed around this. Then I used "I trust your birthday gala as special as you are" of many holiday birthday messages along wthish "beautiful" feelings of vigor.

Many of you have asked me about the use of different shades of ink on my feelings So currently you kcurrently my secret. It washi tape! If you're like me, you do not want to cut, regardless of your stamps, as well as this actually is actually the perfect solution.

for my sample the second card, as well as together "better life wthish friends " coming from Hey Y'all wthish " mis actuallys you "feelings of vigor. I created a lthistle romantic scene to go wthish the feelings which seal as well as cut odors Cthisyscape in three different shades. I have used pale ink shades because I want to add people's hearts as well as wood veneer. After sealing the hearts of the lthistle XO, the people as well as the attached wood veneer as well as added accents shiny for hearts.

Scramble Participants are eligible to win two awards: (1) provide Digi champion Arts Award as well as (2) I introduce the character of clinging, engraved flowers, diamonds as well as precious stones Award (as shown below). Winners will be chosen both by using Ras well asom.org coming from all restrictions which are downloaded to champion the arts Flickr gallery using sign "quickcard45". The only limthis is actually the time as well as you must use the stamps arts champion (number digis actually). Your card (s) must also be photographed as well as loaded into the gallery wthishinside time allowed. If you are producing too clean as well as simple cards or if the project fthiss one of the some other categories of the competthision in August arts champion, remember to use the autods "August2012A" as well. I look forward to seeing all of your wonderful projects. ! Thank you very much to play along

beautiful sources Date of Birth: Gina K Designs pure luxury whthise cards. Arts champion Fleurettes, designed woodgrain. Number of holiday Chris actuallytmas messages as well as feelings vigor. Arts champion soft as well as smooth stone flower inks shade. Evening black ink souvenir; ink SU Indigo Islas well as. We R Memory goalkeeper corner chomper. Judikins Eclipse adhesive tape. Washi tape

sources of life wthish you: Bazzill basics Kraft cards. Gina K Designs pure luxury whthise cards. Arts champion Cthisyscape, Hey Y'all, vigor feelings as well as XO. Arts champion soft lilac, soft as well as soft yellow inks sas well as shade. Arts champion punch ink as well as chalk. Evening black ink souvenir; SU Crystal impact; studio people calico wood veneer. Foam tape; washi tape


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : Feelings: mixing as well as matching + using multiple shades wthish a video tutorial
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " Feelings: mixing as well as matching + using multiple shades wthish a video tutorial "

Post a Comment