Hi baby!


[ad_1]

hello, Baby!

champion of the arts incorporates a fresh contest this actually month in addwhichion to one of the challenges is actually clean in addwhichion to simple seal. This specific actually is actually right up my alley! I signed up a few fresh stamps arts hero due to this actually, including the background Tartan in addwhichion to feelings of feelings vigor. Android cute lwhichtle robot is actually one of the trio. I coloringed in addwhichion to cut robot smells, however I did not want to cut the antenna wire around his actually ankles so I stamp him again right on the tartan background before joining the coloringed type. Banner also classes for an addwhichional dimension. This specific actually out to my friend, sweet Chris actuallytina, who was a child a few weeks ago will be sent.

quick reminder : I will be hosting a stampede complete arts hero wwhichh awards this actually 4 Saturday August in 03:00 EST. If you are around in addwhichion to have 0 minutes to play, in addwhichion to I trust to see you at the Flickr group arts champion in a few days! All you need is actually a stamp arts champion in addwhichion to imagination. : D

Sources: Gina K Designs pure luxury whwhiche cards. SU Marina Mis actuallyt cards. Hero Arts Tartan background, Robot triple in addwhichion to vigor feelings; ink Memento Tuxedo Black; shades of ink champion arts soft stone; ink SU pumpkin pie; markers Copic


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : Hi baby!
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " Hi baby! "

Post a Comment