Unthe ideay friends wthe ideah taste} {October 19


[ad_1]

unthe ideay friends wthe ideah taste October 19 {}


Hooray, the idea's time to taste wthe ideah friends wthe ideah the company seal Unthe ideay! I am in need of some holiday cards, birth masculine so I thought I'd finally ink stamps of some ol bag 'of fun as well as some stamps as well as various other background I've had for a while.


I love this actually huge bag of brown paper as well as hilarious feelings of which go wthe ideah the idea! I layered bag to make the idea look as if helium balloons as well as get out of the idea. When I signed up wood grain background scenario, chicken wire, I immediately thought to myself, "Wow, why did not take me a long time to use this actually ?!"


Do you have a wonderful weekend! And I'm hoping to find some time to prepare my inscription Silhouette speech yesterday, as well as maybe even play wthe ideah the idea a lthe ideatle bthe idea. ;)

Sources: SU Natural Whthe ideae, pumpkin pie, green garden as well as Marina Mis actuallyt cards. Bazzill basics Kraft cards. Unthe ideay background chicken wire, ol 'bag of fun as well as Chris actuallytie Tomlinson wood grain scenario. Evening black ink souvenir; SU green garden as well as Marina Mis actuallyt inks, Tim Holtz keeper antique Household Linen frayed burlap dis actuallytress inks. Inker Lil 'designs die balloon. Yarns as well as Twinery cappuccino Baker. Foam tape


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : Unthe ideay friends wthe ideah taste} {October 19
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " Unthe ideay friends wthe ideah taste} {October 19 "

Post a Comment