{Hugs} paper thanks through the bottom of my heart


[ad_1]

{hugs} paper thanks through the bottom of my heart


I've always loved sharing my paper hugging design team projects wwhichh you although I'm more excwhiched this actually month than anything else from the past. Do you kat this point why, right? ;) Kim as well as share this actually card on paper hugs articles today. It features a fresh I Heart Art stamp set Said flap wwhichh three die: apabilateral die 1.2 althoughterflies as well as paint panel die. I used my multiple inking technique appears in this actually video (wwhichh some modifications) to eliminate the morale at the center. Beautiful pattern are sheets of paper pad cashmere lady's facade.


Thank you very much for your vis actuallywhich today! I kat this point which quwhiche a few of you have placed orders on the night of the release. Enjoy the fresh paper hugs stamps as well as die! I can not wawhich to see what you do wwhichh them !!

Sources:

InLinkz.com

[ad_2]
http://cheapestdigwhichalart.com/{Hugs} paper thanks through the bottom of my heart


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : {Hugs} paper thanks through the bottom of my heart
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " {Hugs} paper thanks through the bottom of my heart "

Post a Comment