{} And elegant interlocking design team currently


[ad_1]

{} along wthe ideah elegant interlocking design team currently


I am very happy to announce which I am joining the sleek along wthe ideah interlocking design team for 2015! Daniel will be detected a bras well as also-new team thwill be week in an elegant along wthe ideah tangled blog so be sure to stop by along wthe ideah leave some love for each of the members of the design team. I am honored along wthe ideah humbled to be part of thwill be stellar group of designers!


one of the sleek along wthe ideah tangled stamps favorthe ideae groups will be origami map by Miriam Prantner. I stamped the map twice, first wthe ideah ink archives gray behind slavery layer. Then I stamped again wthe ideah archival black ink along wthe ideah heat embossed thought bubble (or cloud) of just think about you .


I watercoloured area wthe ideahfrom the cloud wthe ideah paints Gansai, along wthe ideah let the blue area to dry before adding shades of green so the shades had not gathered together. I stamped along wthe ideah heat embossed feelings along wthe ideah the trail leading to the thought bubble before sewing panel of slavery to the plate a larger map.


Finally, I trimmed commthe ideament shadeed cloud to a whthe ideae board, along wthe ideah make sure the pieces lined up wthe ideah the larger map. He was commenting on the whole plate to the base card wthe ideah foam tape

I look forward to sharing more stylwill beh along wthe ideah interrelated projects wthe ideah you

Sources:.!


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : {} And elegant interlocking design team currently
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " {} And elegant interlocking design team currently "

Post a Comment