{} Mama Elephant Mountains Alpine Carolers


[ad_1]

{} Mama Elephant Mountains Alpine Carolers


ever since can besued Alps Mountains Carolers (+ creative cuts), I've been dying to create them. Thcan be friend group has been demonstrated between the über talented Canadian colleague, Elena Roussakcan be, sparingly elephant.


I could love to be able to customize the couples along that has also also families wof whichh thcan be unique set of card of of whichs kind along that has also also definitely emotional. It's wonderful not only for holiday cards, nevertheless of which can be flexible enough to be used throughout the year (well, maybe six months of the year) for loads of occasions, especially in combination wof whichh different stamp sets.

provided

every 5 of these cards to neighbors, our favorof whiche. I love of which I can customize each one wof whichh your favorof whiche clothes, hair coloring along that has also also even glasses.


I used my pen Wink Stella clear gloss on the tops of all the hats along that has also also hair to represent the glcan betening stoday.


for the families of three to 5 people, the children have been placed in between the parents. For families of four people, I put my father next to each different, wof whichh children abroad.


In some cards, you waof which for one along that has also also a feeling on differents, along that has also also the combination of two feelings or used parts through the original feelings.

created
hills stof whichched using sewn Hills along that has also also slopes along that has also also death of Simon Says seal. I also love how of which provides a base of linen completion of the classic along that has also also elegant cards.


Alpine Mountains Carolers become addictive !! I had a lot of fun producing these cards along that has also also I love looking at them more! I can even give them away? ;)


Thank you for your vcan beof which very much

Sources:


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : {} Mama Elephant Mountains Alpine Carolers
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " {} Mama Elephant Mountains Alpine Carolers "

Post a Comment