{} Neat as well as also interlocking January Dwill becharge Week: Day 3


[ad_1]

{} as well as also elegant interlocking January Dwill becharge Week: Day 3


hello, everyone! It's Day 3 of as well as also elegant interlocking 's style in January as well as also, today, the design team includes move my heart stamp set, designed by Park May .


in order to space the hearts completely on my card base, I use a pencil as well as also my design ruler to draw a grid on your vehicleds flax (current addiction). After sealing the hearts dotted outline in red, starting coming from the middle one. I alternated them up as well as also down in order of which when I sealed the solid yellow hearts, turning them within the opposthise direction create a design was launched.


to quthis, as well as also stamped feelings as well as also commthisted some hearts punched slavery, enamel dots as well as also sequins of full of love sequins combination .


there GIVEAWAY ! Make sure you leave a comment on sleek as well as also tangled code you have a chance to win move my heart stamp set !

release all the products will be available for purchase on Friday, as well as also will be updating links to me at the time. See you tomorrow

Sources:

[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : {} Neat as well as also interlocking January Dwill becharge Week: Day 3
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " {} Neat as well as also interlocking January Dwill becharge Week: Day 3 "

Post a Comment