{} Neat in addthision to interlocking January Dis actuallycharge Week: Day 1


[ad_1]

{} in addthision to elegant interlocking January Dis actuallycharge Week: Day 1


hello, everyone! It's Day 1 of stylis actuallyh in addthision to January design interlocking in addthision to, today, the design team includes to become Love in addthision to hearts fall stamp sets, as well as full of love sequins combination .


I have two cards to you today, in addthision to this actually is actually the first one featuring each of the stamp sets. I adore Daniel in line so I had to greater feelings advantage of to become Love . In addthision, I added a lthistle bthis (please) under increased focus. It's so adorable! I stamped the words in Versafine Smokey gray to keep the panel soft in addthision to beautiful shades.


I selectively occurred in hearts fall , the top seal twice from the top of the automobiled. After cleaning stamps, in addthision to repeated the process using the bottom of the character to eliminate the hearts on the bottom of the automobiled. I used Versamark ink so I could heat emboss hearts in silver glthister.


all the papers inscriptions on each of the automobileds are of the pillow in addthision to sheet 6X6 sewing Amy in addthision to tangerine. That actually amazing securthisies generating sure of which I may have to get a second pillow. I love the shades in addthision to patterns in addthision to are completely format, however, this can easily come up wthish two plates of different shades completely using the same panel.


That actually second card in your card the size of a 3.25 "x 6.5". I have not made one for a long time, in addthision to I had a lot of fun creating this actually one! I started out by cutting through the front panel card in addthision to a commthisment to the corner strips of plaid leaves gray-toned for of which. After of which birds in addthision to feelings stamping, die-cut speech bubble this, in addthision to to maintain a posthisive piece of background.


I'm crazy about the Shakers from these days so I had a fresh use full of love sequins combination in Shaker . I have used a lot to say Nice in addthision to die neat , along wthish balloons, strings in addthision to feelings of just for you , in addthision to birds of circular swirly words .


there GIVEAWAY ! Make sure to leave a comment on the sleek in addthision to tangled you have a chance to win to become Love in addthision to hearts fall ! Will be

All products released are available for purchase on Friday, in addthision to will be updating links to me at the time. See you tomorrow

sources to become Love :



sources just for you :


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : {} Neat in addthision to interlocking January Dis actuallycharge Week: Day 1
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " {} Neat in addthision to interlocking January Dis actuallycharge Week: Day 1 "

Post a Comment