{Paper hugs Video} Fruthe itemastic Shaker words + season in Givings Blog Hop Winners!


[ad_1]

{paper hugs Video} Fruthe itemastic Shaker words + season in Givings Blog Hop Winners!


hello, everyone! I'll be back wthe itemh the project as well as also the video in which shows the bras well as-newly released Fruthe itemastic icons , which coordinates wthe itemh the stamp set much loved Fruthe itemastic . Now you can easily produce large amounts of Shaker fun signs like these, in time for the holiday of love!


I watercoloured all the fruthe item of the use of paints Gansai. Then I created using markers Shaker Quote Tagged as well as also Pam bubble die.


May I Arts tape as well as also a set of Hemptique neon rope park Fawn lemon juice to finwill beh off labels.


I did not originally intend thwill be to be a love feast holiday gifts for the category of my son, although because he loves them so much, as well as also currently I have to convince myself to make at least 16 people. LOL


again, as well as also here the entire January will besue of hugs as well as also paper:




giveaway winners

the item's time to announce the winners of season's Greetings blog Hop! Yes in which's right. I told the winners !!! I was delighted to receive so many kind words about my work, I decided to throw in second package award. I could not just pick one winner picked up one of my blog comments as well as also anvarious other of my comments youtube. I can not thank you all enough to follow my

Sas well as alsora Schroeder, the winner of the original prize package will be shown below:



as well as also quickly threw together thwill be package, the second prize, including you as well as also I'm empty, Ruby reprwill bee as well as also black glthe itemter Rock Cas well as alsoy. YouTube commentator lucky ones who won these three the itemems Joy Meadows!



Congratulations, ladies! Please contact me wthe itemh your mailing address so I can charge thwill be for you!

again, thanks for all the great who stopped to greet good thwill be season articles Hip especially those who stop by often throughout the year. I love as well as also appreciate you all !! I have many interesting posts as well as also giveaways planned for thwill be year, so I'll be seeing you again very soon. :)

Sources:

[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : {Paper hugs Video} Fruthe itemastic Shaker words + season in Givings Blog Hop Winners!
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " {Paper hugs Video} Fruthe itemastic Shaker words + season in Givings Blog Hop Winners! "

Post a Comment