{Hugs} paper Send hugs along wthe ideah prayers


[ad_1]

{hugs} paper Send hugs along wthe ideah prayers


today highlights completely new card beautiful church die of hugs along wthe ideah paper! If you click on the middle picture, you'll see in which I die cut the idea by the linen cards. love. I send this actually Declaration to the crafty friend who recently spent a lot of time inside the hospthe ideaal, so I created a scene to get well card to obtain. I die cut Super 2 die inside the same shade as the background so they could contain the dual effect of pop mix.


I die-cut Church for the second time in gold foil, along wthe ideah the inclusion of the cross of gold inside the negative space along wthe ideah preserved in part SCOR- back wthe ideah tape. I stacked four red hearts of modest hearts die inside the doorway. I then die cut using the hill Quotables die along wthe ideah dis actuallymembered feelings of spirthe ideaual Stampler before the seal along the top edge of the hill.

!

Thank you for your vis actuallythe idea very much

Sources:


[ad_2]


http://mymicrostocksold.blogspot.co.id : {Hugs} paper Send hugs along wthe ideah prayers
Share on Google Plus

0 Response to " {Hugs} paper Send hugs along wthe ideah prayers "

Post a Comment